Welcome to the NEStalgia Wiki
A community-driven resource for information about NEStalgia.
Anyone can contribute! Register
and get started today.
Already registered? Check the To-Do List
and see what you can do to help!
We currently have 1,507
NEStalgia is a free to play MORPG inspired by the glory days of traditional console RPGs. Essentially "Dragon Warrior 3 meets World of Warcraft", NEStalgia is an amalgam of the best generations of RPG gaming.
Players wage classic turn based battles in multiplayer parties while also enjoying modern trappings such as a full-featured quest system and hordes of epic loot to find. Those who prefer to go solo can recruit almost any monster in the game to fight alongside them as they explore every nook and cranny of NEStalgia's large 8-bit world.
Detailed information about NEStalgia's playable character classes.
- Character Stats
- An explanation of what each stat does (Strength, Plus Fire, etc).
- A complete list of player, companion and monster abilities.
- Status Effects
- Descriptions of the various status effects that players and monsters can receive during battle.
- A complete list of all useable items in the game.
- An explanation of the different currencies used in NEStalgia.
- A complete list of all monsters; each page has info on both the wild and companion versions of foes.
- Companion Database
- A large sortable database of all available companions and their stats/abilities.
- A complete list of all NEStalgia quests.
- Descriptions and maps of different regions around the world.
- Descriptions of the different types of buildings found throughout NEStalgia.